If you’ve been following Snapshots and My Thoughts for even a short period of time, you’ll know that I love (repeat: love) Rifle Paper Co. You’ll find a number of posts mentioning this company’s gorgeous products, including some of the following:
- Isla’s birth announcements were inspired by the Wildflower Wrapping Paper
- I dream of having my house covered in city prints (already have this Paris one)
- Holiday cards from Rifle Paper Co.
- Isla’s nursery has numerous Rifle touches (including her gallery wall)
- I created Rifle-inspired hostess thank you gifts for a wedding shower
- I’m begging Sasha, my husband, to wallpaper our house
- I swooned over Anna Rifle Bond’s DIY bridal party invitation
Upon returning home from Durango, my exceptionally sweet best friend bought me the entire In Bloom Book Collection, and I am obsessed. The covers are so gorgeous – I want to stare at them all day. So while this ‘Isla Loves’ feature is perhaps more of an ‘Ailee Loves,’ I know that my adoration over all things Rifle will definitely be passed down to my offspring (I mean, doesn’t she look like she loves the books?).
Follow the various entry options listed below – the more entries you get, the higher the chance you’ll win these sweet shoes. The giveaway ends at midnight on Friday, October 10. I will announce the winner on Monday. I look forward to reading your responses. Good luck!