Quite a few highs and lows occurred over the seven days – a low being that I got mastitis again on Wednesday, and a high being the quality time I got to spend with two of my best friends, McKenzie and Kirby. We hosted a Friendsgiving dinner on Sunday evening, which was so much fun. I have never prepared that much food before, and now feel I have to run out to West Elm to get more serving ware! We played Cards Against Humanity afterwards, and (no big deal) I won. Apparently I’m hilarious (kidding).
Other highlights include:
- Going to Sasha’s grandma’s Slava party on Friday
- Solids! Isla started solids – she’s had mushed apples, avocados, carrots and sweet potatoes (Mara, please help me! We don’t know what we’re doing!)
- Moving most of the furniture from our study into our master bedroom (planning a redo!) and created a playroom (mainly just a safe zone for Isla) – we’ve asked for this house for Isla’s Christmas
- Going to lunch with my mom and our sweet friend at Black Walnut Cafe
- Seeing my sister’s new town home – they are renting out the house they renovated (I shared lots of photos in the Dream Home series)
- Trying a new barre class with my friend Jessica at Life Time Fitness (I am definitely not a ballerina)
- Spending time with Sasha’s aunt, uncle and cousins – Natalia is in town from Los Angeles (has the best job ever at Disney) and I love getting to catch up with her
I hope you had a great week! What were your highlights?
Sweet potato in the nude (Sasha hates bibs… what?)Friendsgiving place settingsFa-la-la-la-la from the Oh Joy Collection at Target (obsessed)Crawling around in her pediped shoesBeginnings of the playroomSaturday brunch at Revival MarketGetting squeezed by SqueezieAvocado, yummm.