If you’re not following Claire on Instagram (@ClaireBearCurtis) already, you are seriously missing out. I stumbled upon her account recently, and I’m addicted to her gorgeous pictures and even more beautiful children. Her little baby girl, Ruby, turned one recently, and Claire threw the world’s greatest first birthday party. No, seriously.
While I get major anxious just thinking about that milestone in Isla’s life (exactly 6 months from today!), I get great joy from looking at the photos from Ruby’s confetti-themed party. The cake is unreal, the leggings (and multiple outfit changes!) were precious, and the table background with all of the honeycomb poufs is to die for. I want it all!
Feast your eyes on this colorful confetti fantasy land!
Doesn’t that party look incredible? Claire kindly shared additional party pics, as well as provided the source details for all of the party products. Too bad we don’t live in Australia – I would order it all and create the world’s best playroom! It’s safe to say that Ruby got the most beautiful birthday party ever.
- Tents from Such Great Heights (on Instagram @SuchGreatHeights_Kids)
- Honeycomb balls, Confetti scatters, straws, gold Mylar letter balloons from Poppies for Grace (on Instagram @PoppiesforGrace)
- Tassel garland from Divine Drops (on Instagram @DivineDrops)
- Cake inspired by @Katherine_Sabbath
- Confetti leggings from Bonds
- Confetti sheet from SackMe (on Instagram @sackme)
- Party food by Claire (Oreo biscuits dipped in confetti sprinkles, white chocolate melted on spoons with confetti, cake pops dipped in white chocolate and topped with confetti sprinkles)
PS How badly do you want one of those Oreos? Yeah, me too.