Today, my super sweet friend, Britt Lais Williams, is announcing the launch of her new makeup and hair business called Butter. Britt is so incredibly talented (she glammed me up for these fitness pictures and Isla’s first birthday photos and most recently did the same to Kristina this hippie shoot), and I know she will do great things with her new business. She’s been working in the industry for years and years, and has lots of amazing credits to her name.
As part of the official announcement today on Instagram, Brittany is doing a giveaway (valued at over $325!) which includes a complimentary hair and makeup session, as well as a Tom Ford lipstick in the color of your choice and the entire Fave4 line of hair sprays. And it’s super easy to enter:
- Follow @butterartistry on Instagram
- Like the launch photo (shown above)
- Tag three friends who would love to win these goodies!
- You can repost Britt’s post for an additional entry (make sure to tag @butterartistry and use #butterartistry in your caption/comment)
The contest ends at midnight on August 14. The winner will be announced by August 16.
In addition to the launch, Britt is sharing 9 of her favorite products with my blog readers! She wrote descriptions for all of the items below. I’m going to be ordering all of them (or adding to my Christmas list, ahem, Sasha!).
- Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift: It starts slightly squared off at the inner corner, tapers into a perfect arch and finishes in a fine point – this brow pencil is amazing. Those who know me well know about my crazy obsession with brows! They can truly make or break your face – take them seriously! Secret Note: Did you know waxing can lead to more wrinkles due to the harsh pulling? I am a big advocate of threading… you will also get a cleaner brow shape with this route.
- Rodan and Fields Redefine Multi-Function Eye Cream: Say Hello to Rodan + Fields’ Multi-Function Eye Creme and goodbye to crows feet, puffiness, and dark circles. It took some patience to see the full results, but with continued use for a few weeks all I can say is WOW!
It’s such an amazing product, and I highly recommend it.
- NARS Luster Blush: In this case, I am proud to be considered a NARSissist – add a little ‘Luster’ to your skin tone with this apricot toned blush! With it’s soft buttery texture, it has found a permanent home on my cheeks.
Shu Umera Eyelash Curler: The eyelash curler: scary or not scary? That is the question. Answer: Not scary when you use the iconic and award-winning Shu Umera Eyelash Curler iconic and award-winning curler! They have perfected everything from the pressure the hinge puts on lashes to the upgraded silicone pad that protects your eyelashes from breaking or getting caught! Striving for perfect fluttery lashes – look no further!
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow: I am an official Charlotte Tilbury cult follower. The British beauty is handing over her red carpet secrets through her new line (available through Nordstrom), and I seriously can’t get enough! This bronzer is amazing and is a staple in my little bag of tricks. This bronzer and highlight compact is amazing and is a staple in my little bag of tricks. Secret Note: Splurge on the Charlotte Tilbury Powder and Sculpt Brush – the tapered end is perfect for sculpting the ideal cheekbone.
La Mer Poudre: A gift from “the sea” to the skin – the crème de la crème of finishing “poudre.” This setting powder is a non-negotiable in my book! Translucent, light finish that will leave people wondering if you’re even wearing makeup ! Does La Mer do anything wrong? Not in my book!
Glo Therapeutics B5 Hydration Moisturizer: One drop does the trick! The new way to moisturize: morning, noon, and night. Glo Therapeutics has definitely found their way into my little bag of tricks. Add a boost of B5 Hydration and let’s get glo-ing! Secret Note: I wear this at night AND underneath my primer before applying makeup in the morning.
- January Labs Power Peel Exfoliant: Let’s call this my “Miracle Maker” in my little bag of tricks. Cinnamon oil helps reduce the signs of aging and helps oxygenate your skin making it look fresh and youthful everyday! Facelift at home, who wouldn’t want that? Even the men in your life will love this one – trust me.
- Fave4 Texture Takeover Spray: The ultimate texture spray has arrived! For years I have loved a good texture spray, but I could never get the volume to stay. Problem solved: Fave4 has combined the need for texture and the need for hold into one unmatched product! Flip you head over, spray, and get ready for a “messy, sexy texturized hold”. Texture Takeover is the ultimate when it comes to hair products in my book! Secret Note: I literally don’t leave home without the spray. It is available in a “Mini” size that fits in my purse and travels on the plane with me. No excuse for this not being in my little bag of tricks every day.