Last week was my ‘birthday week,’ and I had the best time celebrating with family and friends. It was definitely busy, but I didn’t work on my birthday, which was a nice break.
This is Sasha’s last week working in Oil & Gas before heading to a new job at Google (not moving, don’t worry!). We are so excited for this new endeavor. I can’t wait to share more details soon!
Some highlights from the past week include:
- Taking some fun photos for one of my best friends, Meredith of Cake & Confetti – I’ve featured a few below and she’s also posted some on her Instagram!
- Photographing blogger Brittany Boone at Highland Village on Sunday!
- Taking photos for Caroline and Molly in Montrose, near Common Bond – I used to live in that area and miss how cool it is.
- Photographing Elly at CityCentre – it was windy, which made the shoot so much fun – she can pull of windswept hair (basically pulls of any and everything!!).
- Having 28th birthday celebrations with a few friends and my family for dinner! I got spoiled and need to write ‘thank you’ notes pronto! It’s on my very long to-do list!!
- Eating lunch at Local Foods on Saturday after spending time in the Rice area that morning.
- Photographing a good friend’s MIL’s surprise 60th birthday party at Ousie’s Table – Barbara is absolutely stunning and doesn’t look her age at all!
- Going to church at Bayou City Fellowship and then lunch at CPK afterwards – we used to always eat at CPK for our birthdays in college, so it always makes me nostalgic!
- Taking photos for a DEFINE shoot using trampolines – a new class they will soon be adding!
- Going to a play date at CityCentre with our friends, Emma and Alexander.
- Eating dinner on Sunday night at our friends’ house – Isla was loving baby Archer (and his baby swing!!). See more on Snapchat – AileePetrovic!
How was your week? What did you get up to? xo