Happy Monday! Can you believe that it’s May already?!? Isla turns two in a month and two days, and that is so incredibly frightening to me! I cannot believe it. I’m also not ready for her party, so there’s that!
We had a busy weekend, moving around from Houston to Austin to Dripping Springs, then back to Houston to feed Belle, then to Galveston for Serbian Easter celebrations. It was such a fun wedding – we loved celebrating Danay and Patrick with other sweet friends, and Easter was a lot of fun with the family. Today is a much quieter day, thank goodness – time to catch up on edits and life in general!
Some highlights from the past week include:
- Taking poolside photo of Molly and Caroline at a gorgeous pool – one of the On Point Custom Homes! Seriously, it is a dream.
- Photographing Megan and Elly (did you see her exciting announcement??) at CityCentre, Lauren at Color Wall and Lyndsey at Tiny Boxwoods and Highland Village (her girls are so darn cute!).
- Spending the evening and eating dinner with Destiny, Sid and Truman with Isla for blog photos and a fun video that she’ll share tomorrow. We love the Thompsons!
- Seeing Monica to pick up some gorgeous bachelorette goodies and photographing some of her amazing laser cut items – she is so talented!
- Having a fun creative shoot for Pour L’Amour Creative with Meredith and Brittany – I love how everything turned out! They’re three talented ladies!
- Photographing Joy at BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir in Sugarland – y’all, you will feel like you’re in India when you go there. It’s gorgeous!! Seriously blown away.
- Creating a sweet sundae shoot with Meredith to test out a fun new video technique we’re working on – I think we should make a series out of it!! Did you see the video yet?
Hope you’re having a wonderful Monday so far! xo