Mondays always sneak up on you, don’t they? At 10pm last night, I was legitimately surprised to look at my calendar and see that the next day was Monday. Why do weekends have to fly by so quickly?
This past week was a blur – busy with work and then ended on a low point, as Sasha’s sweet grandmother passed away on Friday evening. She was loved by many, many people, and I imagine her memorial on Thursday will be extremely emotional. She is going to be so missed.
The week did have many positive moments, including:
- Getting a few highlights and a trim by Eric Vaughn – he’s the best!
- Seeing Megan of Willow Crowns for lunch at Tiny Boxwoods and then again at her pop-up shop at Pottery Barn Kids
- Photographing sweet Ellie’s first birthday party
- Finally getting our collage wall hung with Handy
- Seeing sweet Will’s birth announcement! So excited for the Benzers!
- Photographing Lilly twice – at CityCentre and Rice University – she is so stunning!
- Taking adorable Campbell’s newborn photos
- Doing an Instagram takeover and blog post on The Social Society
- Eating family meals at MOD Pizza and Adair Kitchen – two of our favorites!
- Having lunch at Ruggles Green with my sweet cousin, Kristina, who just moved back to Texas from Arkansas
- Eating dinner with Sasha’s family on Saturday at our house
Hope you have a wonderful week!