Emilia will be two months old on Wednesday – how this that even possible? My goodness. The weeks are flying by, which is okay, so long as it stays spring forever. Ha. The weather this past week has been unbelievably gorgeous, and I went on a run every day except Saturday (because when you put makeup on in the morning, you obviously can’t exercise!). It feels good to get back into an exercise routine, although I still have a long ways to go to get back into shape.
Some of the highlights from the past week include:
- Getting coffee and crepes with Meredith at Sweet Paris – Isla adores her, and the lunch conversation was peppered with, “MIMICITA, look at this!”
- Photos with Esther at The Athletic Room – I am so intrigued with cryotherapy now and totally need to try it!
- Watching Moana twice because Sasha decided to buy, not rent it. But I cannot complain because I love it!
- Getting a surprise visit from Brett and Kirby after sweet baby Parker was born! I cannot wait to meet her this Thursday.
- Eating Sunday lunch at Local Foods with Jessica, Bubba and Olivia!
- Going to Steel City Pops for the first time and Donovan Park afterwards with Sasha and Ivana!
- Taking photos with Destiny – we ended the shoot at a wildflower patch near their house, and the photos of her, Tatum and Truman are so sweet. Such a gorgeous family!
- Catching up with a few friends (Ellen, Tammy and Sam) – one of the best things about having a baby is the visitors who come to say hi!
- Celebrating Brooks’ 2nd birthday with a rodeo party at Amy’s parent’s house in Katy!
I have true newborn mama brain, so I’m probably missing some big, happy moments, but for now, that’s all I can remember 😉 I hope you have the best week. Can you believe April starts on Saturday?
Quite the fashion statement here! Ha.