Holy cow, this weekend flew by. Emi and I took a road trip to Dallas on Saturday morning to celebrate alongside one of my best friends, Georgia, and her fiancé, Thompson, at their wedding shower. The party was gorgeous, and I’m still obsessing over her amazing Ellie Tahari beaded top – all the while kicking myself for not taking any photos of them! I guess that’s what happens when you’re carrying a baby in your arms the whole time (hello, 30k step day!)! We hit the road around 7:30am on Sunday, heading back to Houston to celebrate Destiny’s daughter’s blessing! Tatum is seriously the most angelic baby girl – we snapped some photos of her earlier in the week.
Some highlights from the week include:
- Eating dinner on Sunday with my aunts and cousin, Lyra, who will be six in a week-and-a-bit – Isla absolutely loves playing with her!
- Catching up with Jess while taking photos for her blog, Feather Thread!
- Muffins with Mom at Isla’s school, which was funny as she kept telling me she wanted to do Donuts with Daddy instead. I am telling myself it was really just the donuts she wanted!
- Catching up with Leah during a visit to The Monogram Shop!
- MOD pizza and Moana – the most recent Friday tradition. Movie night is now just dubbed Moana night. We are all obsessed!
I am totally braindead, and probably had the best lunch ever with a friend that I totally can’t recall! I’m trying to catch up on edits today and desperately need to get to HEB. A case of the Mondays over here. Hope you have the best week! xo