I hope that everyone had an amazing Mother’s Day yesterday. We had perfect weather in Houston, so Emilia, Isla and I spent the afternoon outside. Sasha headed to Colorado on Saturday, then flew to California for work yesterday. We’ll be meeting him back in Colorado on Wednesday – truly cannot wait! I’m so ready for a vacation.
We had a jam packed week, with highlights being:
- Celebrating Mother’s Day with my sweet mama (“Mum”) and dad in Katy. I am so grateful to have such amazing parents!
- Celebrating my mother-in-law’s (Donna) birthday on Saturday by taking photos of her three granddaughters (and her daughter, Ivana) and then going to lunch at Local Foods! It was such a fun day. She looks so pretty in the photos – radiating with grandma joy!
- Going to Isla’s final gymnastics presentation (lots of photos below). Can you talk about proud mama? I was cheering her on for walking across the beam, pulling her feet to the bars, doing somersaults, etc.
- Eating lunch with my sweet friend, Alexis, and her two adorable boys, Kevin and Zachary. Isla has since spotted Kevin almost everywhere we’ve gone (only it has never actually been him).
- Taking graduation photos for my little sister, Jill, who graduates from medical school this week! So proud of her.
- Grabbing a quick TCBY with Leah, who donating some fun props for another set of motherhood photos we took with Courtney in Montgomery on Tuesday! Love both these ladies.
- Hugging Sydney at Bayou City Fellowship on Sunday (we desperately need a 10:15 church service! I cannot get our act together by 9:15!!). She is due in a month and looks gorgeous (evidenced below!).
- Meeting with Meg and Britt on Friday for chats and braid tutorials. I need to try out the hair styles that Brittany taught us!
- Getting together with Meredith to finish shooting for a client of ours – of course, it doesn’t feel like work when we’re together!
Hope y’all have the best week! My next update will be from our home-away-from-home!