Happy Fourth of July Eve! Despite being British, I rather adore this holiday! Ha. I think it’s because it’s always a fun summery pool day and typically a long holiday weekend. My cousins are in town from Scotland for two weeks, so we’re going to try to spend as much time as possible with them poolside.
The past week was total mayhem, and I’m not sure I’ll ever get caught up on edits! Ha. Some of the highlights are below, and I’m sharing a ton of pics from last seven days!
- Meeting up with Meredith before she left on their trip to celebrate Isla’s birthday with a Crave cupcake – which she, of course, licked the icing off!
- Taking Brittany’s nursery photos – her little babe will arrive any day now! I can’t wait to find out if it’s a boy or girl!
- Eating lunch with my sweet friend, Alexis, at Niko Niko’s – not that we’re lushes, but I highly recommend their sangria! Ha.
- Participating in the cuteheads video shoot at the West Studios. So anxious to see the final cut!
- Taking Destiny’s blog photos with the kiddos (and Sid) in tow! Love, love, loved her outfit and the colorful spot we found for the pictures!
- Enjoying some pool time with Sasha’s mom and cousin swim time at my parent’s house.
- Taking newborn photos for Camden, Dominic and James – three of the cutest baby boys! It’s definitely boy season!!
- Going to a July Fourth BBQ at our friend’s house (another delicious sangria – ’tis the season!). Loved getting to catch up with them!
- Attending both Ana’s and Mila’s third birthday parties, both of which were a lot of fun. How are all of these babies now three? I can’t handle it!
- Going to an allergist appointment for Emi, and finding out that he doesn’t think she has a peanut allergy (hallelujah!) but she did test positive for pistachios (boo!). We have another round of testing next month! Praying for clear results.
- Finally making it back to LifeTime Fitness!! Much needed! I’ve been running every evening at 9pm to get my steps in, but I need to be focused on BBG and Orange Theory!
- Celebrating Emi’s five month-iversary – I should post update soon! Ohhh, we are obsessed with her 🙂
I hope everyone has the best day tomorrow with your loved ones! xo
Isla: “Emi, make a funny face like me.” I die. Identical expressions!