As you can see, Snapshots & My Thoughts has undergone a facelift! I changed the host of the blog, which involved getting a new theme. I chose to use Blogzilla to perform the transfer.
In addition to a new look, Snapshots & My Thoughts will have slightly different editorial calendar. In order to become a more targeted lifestyle blog, I will be posting on similar topics every week.
- On Mondays, you can expect personal topics, such as life updates or the Isla Loves series.
- On Tuesdays, you will find posts about travel or food. These will include city guides, international travel discussions and restaurant reviews.
- On Wednesdays, I will post about events, such as weddings and baby showers (and everything related to these!).
- On Thursdays, you can expect posts about decor, like home inspiration or examples of pretty baby nurseries.
- Finally, on Fridays, you will find beauty and fashion posts, like My Favorite Looks of the Week.
If there are any other topics you would like to read about here, please feel free to leave a comment below or email me.
Another addition which I’m excited about is that you are now able to shop some of my favorite items – some of which I currently own, others which I’m lusting after!
Lastly, since the blog was under construction last Wednesday, which was the deadline to enter the Isla Loves: A Little Lady Shop giveaway, I’m extending it through tomorrow, Wednesday, September 17 at midnight.
Thanks, as always, for following along!
<image via designlovefest>