Apparently Sunday was the first day of Spring, but it is freezing here in Houston (in the 40s!), so tough to think of it that way. The flowers are blooming though, and everything looks gorgeous. Isla has a 103 fever and I’m not feeling great, so it’ll be a slow day (or days) for us at the Petrovic house. Sweet girl is finally getting her fourth canine – each came in about two and a half weeks after the other. What a pain! I’m thinking that the fever might be related to that. Looking forward to the warmth and good feelings again soon.
Some highlights from the past week include:
- Taking blog photos for Molly, Caroline and Elly at Highland Village (on different days!).
- Photographing Destiny at CityCentre, then having lunch afterwards at Ruggles Green with sweet Truman – I wish I had brought Isla! She loves “TRUMEE!”
- Going to Courtney’s house in Montgomery for a playdate – we had so much fun on a buggy ride, swinging, playing with chickens and looking at their gorgeous house! I am lusting after her incredible office space.
- Getting a gorgeous mountain painting in the mail from Chelsea Hart – seriously love it!
- Having lunch at my parent’s house in Katy, and then celebrating Brooks’ first year (while Isla slept through the whole thing!).
- Going to church at Bayou City Fellowship, then meeting friends for lunch at Ruggles Green – followed by a quiet Sunday afternoon.
- Having Isla sport a new Willow Crowns floral headband (for sale tomorrow!) + trying our new Boon SNUG lid + straw – two new favorites 🙂
- Spending many hours playing with Isla’s new Pottery Barn Kids kitchen set, which we ordered for Christmas and therefore are considering it a Christmas and birthday gift, since it arrived almost halfway!
- Stopping by The Monogram Shop to chat with Leah and order some gifts for a bachelorette party I’m helping to plan! I am so excited to fill the welcome bags!’
Hope you had a great week. xo