Last week was a tough week for the Petrovics, but we were so grateful for Easter weekend, as it is nearly impossible not to feel joyous on this holiday. We spent Saturday at my parent’s house, as they were driving to Colorado on Sunday. On Easter, we went to the sunrise church service at Bayou City Fellowship, then had brunch at Adair Kitchen (my favorite!) and spent the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying family time. A perfect weekend!
- Celebrating my sweet friend, Danay, at her bridal shower in Katy on Saturday. She is going to be such a gorgeous bride and we’re excited for their wedding next month outside of Austin.
- Spending time with my best friend (since 4th grade!) who recently moved to Chicago (sob) and was in town for Easter – we ate CPK, played with Isla, drank champagne and caught up. I miss living with her!
- Getting a gel mani done by my sweet friend, Meredith – she definitely knows how to cheer a gal up (Dish Society, bubbly, and girl talk!).
- Celebrating Easter with a few girlfriends at our friend, Brittany’s house! She is the best hostess! Everything was so beautiful.
- Taking blog photos for Caroline, Molly, Megan and Alex!
- Photographing an event for Uncork at Spindletap Brewery.
- Going on a double date to Himalaya and then heading to Dave & Busters afterwards – Sasha is so darn competitive with his basketball games and I’ve lost my touch with Dance Dance Revolution! Ha.
- Taking newborn photos for sweet baby Andrew and 4 month photos for baby Bianca! I love photographing little ones!
- Stopping briefly by The Monogram Shop for a quick hug from Leah and to get one of the items for my sister-in-law’s bachelorette party – I am so excited for the party and the welcome bags! Ha. I’m crazy.
How was your week? I hope you had a great Easter.