I’m 36 weeks and three days pregnant as of today, and I’m nervous the next three weeks are going to crawl by at a snail’s pace. We’re finally out of the holiday season at our house, after celebrating Serbian Christmas on Saturday with his family. It was my favorite Serbian Christmas yet, with lots of laughter, good conversation, delicious food and a fun game of Secret Santa (I got the most cozy shawl ever!). Last week, I had a set of blogger photos, headshots and family photos all postponed (two from sickness, one from weather), so I had a much-needed restful week (filled with a million errands, of course, but those felt good to take care of!).
Before launching into my week’s highlights, I wanted to mention that I’ve been wearing my Daniel Wellington Classic Black Sheffield 40mm Rose Gold + Classic Cuff Rose Gold Large nonstop lately, and that Daniel Wellington is offering Snapshots & My Thoughts readers 15% off orders using SNAPSHOTS15 as the code. Valentine’s Day is a little over a month away, and I think that this would be the perfect gift! Hint, hint, husbands.
Some of our most joy-filled moments of last week include:
- Taking down all of our Christmas decorations on Sunday after Christmas celebrations on Saturday! I didn’t quite believe the whole ‘nesting’ thing when I was pregnant with Isla, but I’m feeling the strongest desire to have a spot-free, organized house with this pregnancy, so the fact that our house looks ‘normal’ again makes me so happy!
- Doing a Sprinkles stop after running five errands with Isla, which naturally feels like ten when you have a toddler in tow. Isla loves eating alllllll of the icing!
- Going to my 36 week appointment and making sure Emi was growing as she should. I am pretty sure that was the last time I need blood drawn for this pregnancy, which makes me so insanely happy.
- Catching up with Meredith as she dropped off a dress for Alex’s wedding this weekend – I can’t wait!
- Taking Isla back to school after the holidays – she literally ran down the hallway to her classroom. I love how much she loves it!
- Being treated to a prenatal massage (Christmas gift from my sister-in-law) with Well Family Houston. I received my treatment from Brandie Mitchell, whom I loved! I highly recommend getting a prenatal massage with her!
- Having Karine babysit while I looked at houses with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law! I am so hopeful that they’ll get the one we love!
- Taking family photos of the sweetest little boy, Jack!
- Eating lunch with Brittany at Adair Kitchen and catching up after what feels like an eternity!
- Visiting the Houston Polo Club with Ivana, who showed us around and told us which horses were friendly enough to pet. Isla was on cloud 9!
- Tackling a new Target decor project, since I’m almost done with the nursery, and like I mentioned earlier, clearly nesting!
Hope you had the best week and are staying warm! It looks like the whole country was freezing this weekend! xo