It makes sense why babies grow up so fast, because truly, the weeks fly by at a warp speed! It feels like I write my ‘Week in Review’ post on a daily basis! Ha.
Last week, Sasha worked from home, and despite having to prepare ‘real meals’ (not fried eggs for Isla and a wrap for me!), we loved having him with us. My overall sanity is so much higher when he’s here. It’s already August, and all I can think about is our trip to Destin, Florida next month. We’re staying at the Hilton Sandestin, and I am so, so excited! I haven’t been to the beach since last January, when we were in Australia. I miss it!
Some of the highlights from the past week include:
- Having a few favorite gals over for lunch with their kiddos! Always love catching up with old friends over good food.
- Visiting Nancy Aidee Gonzales’ house to see her new studio space and for Isla to play with Emilio and Christian (who are both so cute!).
- Taking Britt’s son’s 1 month photo. George is seriously to die for! What a dreamboat!
- Photographing the sweetest baby girl, Annie, just 20 months after I took her older brother’s newborn photos! I love photographing siblings 🙂
- Meeting Destiny in Katy for blog photos, then going to our friends, the Jarvises, afterwards, to play and swim!
- Going to church at Bayou City Fellowship! I am so glad we’re back every week – it’s no joke getting everyone dressed, ready and out the door that early on a Sunday!! Ha.
- Taking milk bath photos at Ivana and Bob’s house of both Emi and Milly – our future bffs!
- Having Riley help with Isla and Emi – we love having her with us! I also finished some basket photos for her mom (Monica of Paper Flour Ink).
- Starting to plan Meredith’s baby shower! I cannot wait.
- Booking our stay at the Hilton Sandestin for next month!! It’s so needed. I cannot wait to be on the beach with a book in hand (ha… or with two kids on my hips!).
I hope you had a wonderful week! Happy, happy Monday! xo