I am sitting in our home office as I type this post, and while I love this little sanctuary room, there is quite a bit I would love to change… but that involves knocking down walls to create more natural light (cue Sasha rolling his eyes). I love a bright, clean, modern office – much like the dream laundry room, playroom, kitchen, master bedroom, and living room posts.
I’ve put together an assortment of my favorite home offices. I think that the essentials include:
- Large white desk with lots of easily accessible storage space
- A massive iMac (thank you, Sasha!)
- White framed prints (with pops of gold and pink)
- A bold, colorful rug
- A shelf above the desk for above mentioned frames or books/knick-knacks
- A modern, interestingly design office chair (we love ours from CB2!)
- Foliage – whether it be a large ficus or small potted succulents, greenery is key
- A unique lamp (my favorite is the Audrey Lamp from Lulu & Georgia)
Do you have a home office? If so, do you spend a lot of time there? What are your ‘essentials’?
Click here to see all of my dream home inspiration.
See Similar Pieces